Six Week Biotech Training
Biotech training program by Orbit Biotech offers six week training programs in biotechnology. The focus of these biotech training programs is to expose the biotech students and professionals to the advanced techniques involved in a biotechnology. These techniques are useful for the students who want to a sound fundamental base in their academic career in biotechnology and other life sciences domains.
The six week biotech training comprises of delivering the basic theoretical knowledge essential from the practical view point and complete hands on biotech training in the experiments involved in that particular program. In the execution of the programs utmost care is taken to make sure that each and every student performs the experiment independently.
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Isolation of plasmid by alkaline lysis.
- Isolation of genomic DNA
- Isolation of RNA from tissue
- Analysis of nucleic acids by gel electrophoresis
- Spectrophotometric quantification of nucleic acids
- Organic extraction of DNA
- Testing of water potability by MPN (Most probable number)
- Sampling of probiotic bacteria from food samples and isolation on specialized enriched media.
- Basic characterization of bacteria using staining methods and motility analysis
- Bacterial measurements using microscopic techniques (Micrometery)
- Microscopic technique – application of neubaur chamber for cell count (lecocyte cell concentration)
- Partial Characterization of bacterial isolates using biochemical analysis
- Thermal Death Point analysis of the probiotic strain
- Thermal Death Temperature analysis of the probiotic strain
- Probiotic attribute analysis – Acid tolerance
- Probiotic attribute analysis – Bile tolerance
- Probiotic attribute analysis – Hydrophobicity index
- Probiotic attribute analysis – Antimicrobial activity
- Microencapsulation of the probiotic cultures for use in functional foods & therapeutics
For registration call our helpline no. +91. 85 91 87 1105
email us at internship [at] orbitbiotech [dot] com